I LOVE that kinesiology sees every single person as bio-chemically different. What is good for one person may be really harmful for someone else! We are all individual, with our own unique stories.
What is Applied Kinesiology?
- Adressing biochemical, emotional and structural needs as well as subtle energies, kinesiology is a safe, effective therapy that uses gentle muscle testing to find imbalances in the body.
- It addresses the root cause, rather than the symptoms and allows the body to heal itself.
- First discovered in the 1960’s by Dr. George Goodheart, as chiropractor, it has been continually refined and developed to include the best of both Eastern and Western philosophies and techniques.
- Today, the techniques are practiced worldwide by doctors, dentists, chiropractors, naturopaths, nutritionists, athletes, performers and many more.
- Kinesiology is gentle, non-invasive and holistic.
- The muscle testing provides an accurate tool to quickly get to the root of the problem and take the guesswork away.
What to expect during a Kinesiology session?
- Muscle testing for underlying imbalances (physical, mental, structural and emotional)
- Massaging lymphatic points (front and/or back)
- Tapping certain points on the body
- Affirmation work alongside tapping or eye rotations
- Muscle testing supplements, bush flower essences, household products, skin products
- Food intolerances testing
Preparation for Kinesiology:
- You will need to be well hydrated for effective muscle testing
- Wear loose clothing
What Kinesiology may help with:
- Digestive disorders, such as IBS, candida overgrowth, parasites, leaky gut, etc.
- Depression, and other mental or emotional imbalances.
- Endocrine or hormonal imbalances
- Immune disorders such as M.E. or chronic fatigue
- All general aches and pains
What I specialise in:
- Emotional/mental and spiritual Wellbeing
- Food Intolerance testing/Nutrition
- Digestive Disorders
I am an associate member of the Association of Systematic Kinesiology